Our new investor sells a property, which would have been a regular sale if they did not include a 1031 exchange intermediary to prepare them for their new property. They have 45 days to target their next investment with equal value of the last property sold. Once invested, the property is renovated and leased through a property management company. They repeat this process to build wealth, gain assets, defer property taxes, and avoid capital gains.
What do we did we do for this investor?
- We referred abstract and title attorneys
- We referred 1031 exchange qualified intermediaries
- Consulted and supplied them with targeted inventory within the exchange allowed amount (which is equal value or less of the property he just sold)
- Provided them with demographics, with over 50% above the market value in properties
- Referred property management
As a result, we do all the work supplying our investors with the numbers they are looking for to make a better decision knowing their calculated risks.